Become a Sponsor
Sponsors of Artist’s Bash 2024
Artist’s Bash is a community-based event! We currently do not have any loans or grants, so we fund AB completely out of pocket. Please consider assisting us with the cost that comes with creating a beautiful, unique experience.
If you can not afford a monetary donation but still want to help, please reach out!
Anything rented or loaned to Dynamic Pawz will be returned to you! We are accepting new or USED items!
Consumable items like coloring utensils, play-doh, chalk, & many other kid activities can only be donated to Artist’s Bash. For example, if you provide us with color pencils, markers, tape, glue, &/or chalk, these items will be cleaned up at the end of AB & whatever is usable will be stored for next year.
More solid/forever items like chairs, tables, table clothes, generators will be returned to you within a week after the event. A contract will be discussed & signed by all parties that will contain specifics about our agreement.
Activities that need supplies:
Kid Coloring Activity Tent
- crayons, markers, paint, paint brushes, etc
- Coloring sheets
- Canopy & weights / Tables & chairs
- Candy & candy buckets
- we need decorations!
- Fabrics / Curtains / Pashminas / Garland
- Yard Stakes (The “U-shape” hooks that secure items to the ground outside)
- Looking for lots of pumpkins for our pumpkin patch!
- Hay Bales
- Need monetary donation to book bounce house. Will provide receipt.
- We need generators for the bounce house, workshops, keeping food warm for guests, etc.
- If we could rent or borrow your generator, we would love to discuss with you the specifics! Generators will be returned to you within two days after the event.
- If you or someone you know is selling a generator for cheap, please send information our way!